Wednesday 16 October 2019

My completed assignment



Considering I am probably one of the laziest human beings to ever walk the earth, it’s a slight miracle
that I’ve actually got a presentation done on time. It’s also not helping that I am slowly getting a cold and I’m really not excited about it. My presentation is due this morning and I’m excited to make it. We put a lot of effort into it together and for me, being as lazy as I am, it’s an early Christmas miracle. I’m happy to have it out of the way with to be honest and I hope Shaun loves it.

Our finished product consisted of a power point and a podcast, as we had carefully planned out. I learned a lot of new things from this assignment. I learned lots of new things about digital audio and sound waves etc. I'll let the power point explain all the new things I learned from this mission before I bore you to death explaining it all like this on the blog.



I didn't even know that analog audio existed before this mission. I really enjoyed being creative by making our podcast and we had a good laugh making it. As much as I enjoyed making the pod cast, I didn't enjoy putting the power point together as much. I suppose ultimately it benefited me to learn new things but I just preferred recording our pod cast more. I would definitely like to do more stuff like this in the future and throughout the course.

I feel that the topic of digital audio really suited all three of us. I am really responsive to audio and aural learning, and both of the girls found audio really intriguing because it is hidden in our everyday lives and we hardly even notice it even though it plays such a huge role. (eg, radio, tv etc.) So I really feel that there is no better topic we could have chosen that could have suited us better.

I hope Shaun sees the work we put into this mission and that he likes the finished product. More importantly though to be honest, I like the finished product and I've learned new things... what more could you want from your first college assignment???  Maybe a good grade just to top it off??? 

With everything said and done I'm fairly happy with the finished product and hope that Shaun is too. The three of us did our research, worked together and were successful in the creativity aspect of the mission.


Usually I’d waffle on for a longer blog but I really should read over my slides now for good luck, don't want to get tongue tied or forget what to say when I'm up there making the presentation in front of everyone! See you on the flip side once I've made my presentation. Can't wait to get feedback..hopefully it's positive. Will let you know on the blog once it's happened.



(How I feel now, knowing way more about digital audio)

-Ava 00:03



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's starting to come together After filming the video we decided we needed to edit it in doing so we popped the tutor up on the go ...