Wednesday 16 October 2019

The Results Are Officially In


Well, if I do say so myself, that presentation went way better than expected. Not only were me and the girls happy with it ourselves, and not only did we exceed our own expectations, Shaun loved it as well. He said it was the best of the day. Myself and Niamh thought we would get really awkward and shy and mess up the presentation but we managed to be confident and read out our slides with no problem.

The only problem that happened was that the link to our pod cast didn't work during the presentation (thank god, You would've seen the awkward come out in me then). But Shaun said the presentation itself was strong, so if the pod cast was in anyway decent he would agree to give us the full 3 points! It doesn't get much better than that really!

I think the best thing about these missions for me will be to learn how to work in a team because i's not something that comes naturally t me. I either want to take control of the whole hing, or if I don't like a certain topic, I tend to rely too much on other people in the group which is something I definitely don't want to do moving forward.

Looking back at all the work we did I think it's safe to say we pretty much nailed it. I can't wait to start work on the culture mission, considering the creativity mission was such a success.

For this next mission I would like to work on my teamwork because I feel like we all worked separately to a certain extent. Even though our product and presentation gave the impression of excellent teamwork, I feel that this will be my weakness carrying through this module.

We're also working with new people in the group, which is great. I can't wait to see if I work better or worse with this new team of people (hopefully not worse but we'll see how everything fairs out).

Anyway, enough about the next mission, this mission clearly taught me about its content matter which is all very good, but I also learned my strengths and weaknesses moving forward. As much as I felt nervous beforehand, I actually quite liked presenting our project. It was nice to show off our work. However, my weakness would probably be being a strong team member. I kind of did my own research and didn't really contribute to the power point itself as much as I should have.

But overall I feel like my work has been a great success and I'm very excited moving forward after getting really encouraging and positive feedback from this mission. Who knows? the three of us may just go for a celebratory drink now that that's all done and dusted.

Well, I better stop rambling and go find out who I'm going to be in a group with next. If I don't decide soon I won't have a group for the culture mission. See you on the flip side when I find a new group.

Ava- 00:04

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's starting to come together After filming the video we decided we needed to edit it in doing so we popped the tutor up on the go ...