Monday 11 November 2019

Onto the next assignment with new people.



Well I know it's been a while but I've finally gotten it together and now have the time to post. I feel like it's been far too long. last time i posted a blog I was still pretty new to college and all my peers but now I have loads of friends here. It really is great getting to know everyone. I feel like it will really give me an advantage for when I start working with more and more new people.

But moving onto the important stuff. I have started the new culture mission for Introduction to digital media. Since I missed the lab where we started the new assignment (what's new), so I was completely lost at first. But then Cian texted me saying that I was going to be in his group and I was relieved. At least someone is organised! After this, Joe asked if he could be part of the group which of course was perfect because this gave us three group members

After reading up on a few of the options, we decided to go with blogging because we felt that it was well within our ability to do. At first I was a bit sceptical as to what our actual content would be but once we sort that out it will surely be fine. In a nutshell what we have to do is again create a power point and a blog including posts from all three of us. After reading up a bit more on it, I decided to do the experimentation with platforms for the group.

I've met up with Cian and Joe twice now but mostly we use Whatsapp and Google slides for the project. I rell like google slides for the mission as it allows us to work together more. It feels very collaborative.  I really enjoy working with them I must admit.

For this project I will research into two different blog posting platforms. (I'm kind of doing it now as we speak) I made my own blog site on weebly and wix did a small review on each also. So, my power point slides will basically consist of my process of creating the blog sites and posts, how easy or hard I find the sites to use, which site I prefer and why and the links to  each site. I'm now currently working on my slides for the presentation and I'm almost excited to present it. Is that nerdy??? probably.

Also each of the three of us will write up blog posts and pop them into the same platform, which I'm not sure about yet but we have some time to iron out the details of that.

Anyway that's all. I will update this blog once I present the project to my group. I'll show you the power point slides and hopefully it will all look as good and go as well as I have planned in my head.

Until next time,

-Ava 00:05



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's starting to come together After filming the video we decided we needed to edit it in doing so we popped the tutor up on the go ...