Tuesday 1 October 2019

My Introduction



As my first post, I’d like to start by introducing myself. My name is Ava Jennifer Trundle, I was born at 2:56am on a Friday night on November 3rd 2000. (That makes me currently 18 years old if you couldn’t figure that out already) Personally I think the world has been a better place ever since that night.

I’m currently studying creative digital media at TU Dublin on the Blanchardstown Campus. I’m really enjoying it so far and I’m excited to learn more. The photography is really interesting to me and the visual creativity is good fun and really pushes you to think outside the box.

Before I started this course, I was a miserable little secondary school student. The thoughts of studying, doing maths problems or even opening a book made me physically and violently ill.
(If you couldn’t tell already, I tend to be very dramatic from time to time.)

I thought this course would suit me most because I have quite a visual mind. I have an intense (and sometimes unhealthy) obsession with the stage and with films. I’ve been in many musicals and I often find myself listening to music in my spare time, closing my eyes and setting a whole scene in my mind. I think of costumes, dance sequences, lighting, props etc. etc.

I would really love to expand my knowledge of how to create new images and visuals using technology and others mediums. I’m kind of clueless as of yet about all the ins and outs of this course but I’m so open to learning everything there is to learn. I’m so interested in everything involved in the course.

I’m really excited to keep this blog alive and freshly updated because I think it’s a great way of recording my progress. It won’t be smooth sailing by any means. I know that for a fact. I’ll be talking about all my achievements but also all of my pit falls and my failures (there may be quite a few). But even if there are some failures along the way, I’ll take them on the chin and learn lessons from them. Sure isn’t that what life is all about? I try my hardest to succeed at everything but hey.. you can’t win them all can you!

With that said, I hope you enjoy my blog, piece by piece. I’ll try to keep everything on the fun side because that’s 100% what I’m about. But I’ll address all aspects and learning curves of these next few years. Can’t wait to update this blog regularly and I hope you’re excited to read more.

-Ava 00:01




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's starting to come together After filming the video we decided we needed to edit it in doing so we popped the tutor up on the go ...