Friday 15 November 2019


Reflection

I woke up on the morning of the presentation for the culture mission and was getting sick. I knew that this meant that I could not come into college to make my presentation, unless I wanted to get sick on everyone in the room. Funny enough, I was actually really disappointed because of this. I was very excited to make my presentation. Usually I’d be so glad if I could miss a day of college but in this case, I did not feel that way.

I texted Cian and Joe to let them know that I wouldn’t be there and I emailed Shaun that I wouldn’t  be there due to the fact that I was vomiting everywhere. I felt really bad for the two guys more so than anything else because they were relying on me to come in but I just wasn’t able to do that sadly.

I was so annoyed because I was really looking forward to making the presentation and I really thought that I looked into detail on experimenting with blog platforms.

Overall for this mission I felt that I did less research. I feel like this because I kind of only researched the things that I was going to work on rather than things that I should’ve been learning for myself. The fact that I was sick on top of this really wasn’t ideal.


However, on the bright side, I feel like I made a bigger effort on teamwork for this project and I think I worked well with Joe and Cian to complete it. The three of us worked really well together on the blog and the Google slides aspect of the project.For the blog Joe was able to put each other blog posts into HTML. This looked really cool And I like to the finished product. It was really interesting to see what the two guys have done for the project and what research they are put into it. I found I learned a lot more through this method.

However I do feel that there  is still work to do on my teamwork skills because we did a lot of separate work rather than working on everything together. On my methodology mission I will really make this top priority.

On the next mission I will be working with two other people in any group in the module. Self for me being in group three, This means I can work with someone in group two or someone in group four etc. This is really going to challenge my teamwork skills and I am very excited to expand on this because it really is my weak spot.

However, with all this being said,  I do think I worked well on the culture mission. Of course getting sick violently the morning of my presentation was not ideal and it was definitely a bump in the road, I reckon that I still managed to produce a pretty well thought out project with Joe and Cian.

That’s it for now I will update you once I get started on my methodology mission which is the last of the semester thank God then I get a nice big break and a chill out.

Ava-00:07

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's starting to come together After filming the video we decided we needed to edit it in doing so we popped the tutor up on the go ...